Friday, January 18, 2013

Bird Flying Cycle




This is one of my animation class assignement . We had to design à tall bird and make a flying cycle with it.
So here is some research I did.

At first I want it to have a more goofy looking but then I decided to make a more of cute and skinny bird.



And after that I animated that little birdie. There is still ALOT of improvement that is needed here cause I'm REALLY NOT satisfied by the results. but I've made this blog to see my evolution over the years and compared to my animations of last year, this is a big step up. So I'm gonna keep on climbing those stears one step at the time and (hopefully) I'll get to want.

I guess that was all I had to say about this bird flying cycle

Have a nice day guys!;)


2 comments:

  1. Great post Franco! Love the design. You will definitely get where you want to, I can tell! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bird designs! Nice flying cycle as well. If you ever revisit it, I would probably work on offsetting the spacing when the wings come down. So, the "flap" down feels a little faster than the "flap" up. But, overall, you have some pretty awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete